9 Notes You Don’t Want To Get Caught Passing In Class
Now, I’m not gonna say for sure that any of these are based on personal experience….But, what I can say, is that some of my teachers liked to read the notes that they confiscated out loud. So from one avid note passer, here are some conversations to avoid ever having, let alone writing down.
1. Any reference to the bad or good looks of your teacher
"Damn Mr. Peedle is so frickin hot I just wanna slam him against the whiteboard and lick his face…amiright?"
2. Anything to do with your impending or past bowel movements.
"Duuuuude the poop I just left in the bathroom is insane! Wanna go see it?" "Yeah! Which stall??"
3. Anything that divulges a top-secret plan
"Ok so meet me behind the gym at 3 and I will give you the giant box of raffle money I stole from the office!" "Hell yeah! We are gonna buy so many poptarts with that money!" "More like lap dances." "Ya, for real."
4. Any references to being intoxicated
"I can’t even listen to this right now I’m so hungover. Screw the law!!"
5. Any discussion of a rash you might have on your body
"Have you ever had red bumps that whisper things to you all over your butt cheeks?" "Ya, totally"
6. Anything about how you did not do the homework
"Lemme copy ur homework" "Ugh, fine, but only one more time"
7. Any disclosure of feelings for a love interest
To which their response is negative. "You’re hot…..will you go out with me?" "Not a chance"
No matter what your poem says, it’s embarrassing.
9. Freaky ass drawings that make you look psycho.
Look, just because I draw demons eating the librarian doesn’t mean I’m going to shoot up the cafeteria!
Have YOU ever been caught passing notes? Let us know in the comments