Drive Thru Skeleton Driver Prank [Video]
YouTuber Rahat “The Magician Prankster” camouflages himself in his car and makes it look like a TERRIFYING SKELETON is pulling up in the drive-through in this hilarious prank video. You might remember Rahat from the “Invisible” drive-thru prank, which was similar, but featured no skeleton. I’m surprised how totally cool some of the fast food employees are with a skeleton driving up and asking for food. ALSO, who pays for that food? The next person in line? That isn’t fair.
Links for today!
- Ian is Bored 34 – PRANKING ANTHONY! (Smosh Video)
- How to Tell If Your Puppy Has Been Involved in a Sex Scandal (College Humor)
- ‘I Liked 98 Degrees Better’: People Are Very Mad At *NSYNC For Tweeting About Obamacare (UPROXX)
- Disney is a Magical Place (Pleated Jeans)
- We’re going to need a bigger boat (Photoshop Disasters)
- 5 of Our Favorite Mystery Novels Turned Movies (Teen.com)
- Hugh Jackman Covers ‘Manhattan’ October 2013 (Just Jared)
- There’s a lizard that can drink water by standing in it!! (OMG-facts)
- Honest Trailers: ‘The Matrix’ (Screen Junkies)
Don’t Say We Didn’t Warn You:
- A man who enjoys popcorn on an entirely different level (Super Booyah)
- 4 Things I Was Sure Were Going to Kill Me As A Child (Holy Taco)