Live Performance Of Song About Shia LaBeouf Eating People
I spend a lot of time on the internet, so of course I see a lot of weird things. But rarely do I see a weird thing that is so well done. Although it’s a song about Shia LaBeouf killing and eating people, this performance by Rob Canton (along with the Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles and the West Los Angeles Children’s Choir) still has amazing professional singing and dancing and choreography and creepy head masks. You really have to see it to get why it’s so great. Also, don’t miss the very special guest star at the end of the video.
Links for today!
- Addicted to Honey Boo Boo Child (Smosh Video)
- The ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Trailer Gets Perfectly Simplified (Dorkly)
- 14 Horror Movie Gifs That Work Even Better as Memes (College Humor)
- An 8-Year-Old (And His Team) Were Fined $500 For Breaking A Pee Wee League’s Mercy Rule (UPROXX)
- 19 Things That Actually Exist (Pleated Jeans)
- I’m not sure which part is funnier; the random floating half-dog, or the item description which promises that finding out more about this Long Sleeve Denim Dress “can make you become more happy” (Photoshop Disasters)
- 12 Times KStew Proved It’s Better To Dress Down (Teen.com)
- Pregnant Alicia Keys Can’t Help Gushing About Husband Swizz Beatz (Just Jared)
- What Would Happen To Earth If We Stopped Spinning? (OMG-facts)
- Fox To Roll Out ‘Riverdale’, An Hour-Long Drama Series Based On ‘Archie’ (Screen Junkies)