Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball (Nicolas Cage Edition)
Um… WAT? What is going on here? This might be the strangest 8 seconds of the internet, and that is coming from someone who looks at a LOT of internet. Miley Cyrus’ Controversial music video “Wrecking Ball” gets the hilarious remix it deserves when you add Nicolas Cage’s face to Miley’s strangely naked body. I wish this was longer… Everyone knows that things only get better when you add Nic cage.
Links for today!
- How Lady Gaga Got Famous (Smosh Video)
- Wow, TV Show Titles are Getting Really Lazy (College Humor)
- Four Subtle Ways Grand Theft Auto Influenced Gaming (UPROXX)
- Meet Captain Pancakes: The Dapper Exotic Shorthair (Pleated Jeans)
- Olympus Has Fallen: As Have Our Standards (Photoshop Disasters)
- It’s Official: ‘Harry Potter’ Is Getting a Spin-Off! (Teen.com)
- Mumford & Sons Kicked Out of Atlanta Strip Club: Report (Just Jared)
- Gordon Ramsay went back to get more In-N-Out Burgers because he was so impressed! (OMG-facts)
- Next ‘Pirates’ Movie Shut Down To Rework Script. This Could Be A Minute (Screen Junkies)
Don’t Say We Didn’t Warn You:
- Surprise Under The Couch (Super Booyah)
- 13 Police Blotters To Make You Fear For Your Safety (Holy Taco)