Totally WTF Australian PSA Video Will Stop You From Skipping School FOREVER!
Is this fake? It’s probably fake, but WHAT IF IT ISN’T? This Australian Public Service Announcement about skipping school is, frankly, insane. The premise of the PSA is that horrible things happen when you skip school, but man, things escalate REALLY quickly. It might not even be appropriate for some viewers. I mean, it’s INTENSE. But does it do a good job? Are you ever going to skip school? I know I’m not going to skip school, EVER EVER. WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS GRAPHIC AND MESSED UP!
Links for today!
- WE RULE HIGH SCHOOL [Rap Video] (Smosh Video)
- 13 of the Weirdest Lay’s Chips Flavor Submissions We Don’t Wish Existed (College Humor)
- This New Image Of Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Wins The Super Bowl (UPROXX)
- Bad Russian Wedding Photography (Pleated Jeans)
- That’s a hip-to-shoulder ratio that would make any comic book hero proud. (Photoshop Disasters)
- 12 Hilar Twitter Reactions to the New Lex Luthor (Teen.com)
- Anne Hathaway ‘Took a Beating From the Internet’ After Last Year’s Oscars Win (Just Jared)
- Time for a new hero: this man was the first to climb Everest solo without oxygen, and that’s just the start! (OMG-facts)
- As The Sun Rises And Sets, There Will Be Another ‘Thor’ Movie (Screen Junkies)