8 Things We Learned From Mean Girls
And now we've reached the portion of the service where we must bow our heads and pray to our lord and savior, Tina Yahweh Fey. Let her in to your life, as her lessons are endless. Here are just 8 from the book of Mean Girls. Pray with me.
8. Africa is not to be understood
Sometimes racism is best served piping hot (aka by Amanda Seyfried).
7. A Mother's love is truly endless
And so is God's.
6. Stop blaming Lindsay Lohan!
We really are the ones to blame here.
5. Teachers don't get paid enough
Don't judge. RENT IS EXPENSIVE. And do you even know the going rate for buttons these days? A LOT.
4. The female body is extraordinary
They can tell when its raining AND they act as umbrellas for your belly button.
3. People get rich off of dumb stuff
Mushy pastry with sticky goo. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?.
2. Indians are smart
Stereotypes are often based in reality.
1. Female dogs love to fetch
What else did Mean Girls teach us? Let me know on Twitter or in the comments below!