8-Bit Matrix [Video]
Editor Phillip Raupach has done something totally amazing. He has replaced the sound on fight scenes from The Matrix with 8- and 16-bit video game noises and it is unbelievably entertaining. Dare I say, it'll make you say "Whoa." It is so damn perfect, in fact, I'm mad I didn't think of it. MORE of these please!
Links for today!
- Batman's Cool Internet Video (Smosh Video)
- How You Expect Your Vacation Will Go vs. What Actually Happens (College Humor)
- Sam Raimi Is Making A ‘The Last Of Us’ Movie, And It Might Star Arya Stark (UPROXX)
- You’re Doing it Wrong (21 Pics) (Pleated Jeans)
- “Ugh, Photoshop takes so long to start up. I’ll just touch up those tubby thighs in MS Paint.” (Photoshop Disasters)
- 8 Female Celebs Who Look Like Nickelodeon Characters (Teen.com)
- Brit Marling's First Movie She Remembers Seeing is 'Princess Bride' (Just Jared)
- When Abraham Lincoln was a lawyer he got a man acquitted of murder by showing an almanac depicting the phases of the moon, to the jury! (OMG-facts)
- How Many Of These 300 8-Bit Pop Culture Figures Do you Recognize? (Screen Junkies)