Halloween Light Show 2013- The Fox (What Does the Fox Say)
The Edwards Landing Lights annual Halloween light show is back! And this time the lights are synced to the weird-ass viral song, The Fox (What Does the Fox Say). Using over 8,500 lights and roughly 1066 channels of computer animation, this year's show is truly amazing. Check it out in all of its glory in the video below! PLUS LINKS!
Links for today!
- Real Death Note! (Smosh Video)
- 10 Things That Never Work So Let's All Stop Doing Them (College Humor)
- Morrissey Says He Isn’t Gay; He’s ‘Humasexual’ (UPROXX)
- 18 LOL Animal Pics (Pleated Jeans)
- The Gap makes it easy to point out their advertising problems (Photoshop Disasters)
- 10 Animals Chowing Down on Pizza (Teen.com)
- James Spader's 'Blacklist' Breaks DVR Records - 17.9 Million Viewers! (Just Jared)
- There's a website that will tell you if someone's died in your house! (OMG-facts)
- The Screen Junkies Show: How To Fix RoboCop (Screen Junkies)
Don't Say We Didn't Warn You:
- The Ten Best Fake Starbucks Coffee Shops From Around The World (Super Booyah)
- 25 Ways To Get Walking Dead Back on Track (Holy Taco)