Hilarious FROZEN Song Parody --"Will You Help Me Hide A Body?"
You've gotta love any song parody that can take Frozen's sweetest song, "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" and turn it in to a dark and creepy ode to getting your sister to help you bury a body. This song made me cry in the movie btw. Please tell me I'm not the only one? But even though this song touched my cold, black heart, I still loved this parody! I really, really, hope that body belonged to Prince Hans, because he deserves more than just a punch to the face! Check out this hilarious video song parody below!
Links for today!
- Dixon Cider (Official Music Video) (Smosh Video)
- 16 People Who Are Way Lonelier Than You Today (College Humor)
- Relive Your Childhood With This Collection Of Old-School Nickelodeon Shirts (UPROXX)
- New Olympic Sport: Cat Curling (Pleated Jeans)
- It’s hard to tell what was tweaked in Photoshop, and what was tweaked by a wax-happy beautician (Photoshop Disasters)
- 10 Comments You Shouldn't Say to a Broken-Hearted Girl (Teen.com)
- Sylvester Stallone Helps Launch 'Rocky' on Broadway! (Just Jared)
- Cats can drink sea water to re-hydrate themselves! (OMG-facts)
- Obama Takes Hard-Line ‘No Spoilers’ Position On ‘House Of Cards’ Season 2 (Screen Junkies)