What Would It Be Like If “Harry Potter” Was A 1980’s Cyber Punk Anime? [Video]
You ever sit at home, thinking about what it would be like if the Harry Potter movies were not live-action fantasy films, but instead they were a series of 80’s cyber-punk anime movies? Probably not, but over at NACHO PUNCH, they DO THINK ABOUT THAT. And beyond thinking about it… THEY DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Check out Harry Potter’s Cyber Punk adventure video down below. Do you think it would work as a full length movie?
Links for today!
- The Harry Potter Pill (Smosh Video)
- The 9 NEW Levels of Hell (College Humor)
- ‘MST3K’ Creator Joel Hodgson Wants To Reboot The Show Later This Year (UPROXX)
- There Are Idiots Among Us (Pleated Jeans)
- “Where are we ever going to find actual children to sit on this swing set? You know I’m not legally allowed to go within 500 yards of a playground!” (Photoshop Disasters)
- Selena Continues to Show Signs of Major Sketchiness (Teen.com)
- Taylor Swift Celebrates Earth Day by Perusing Flower Shops! (Just Jared)
- After an amphetamine binge, a 22-year-old medical student suddenly had the same acute sense of smell as a dog! (OMG-facts)
- Danny Boyle And Leo DiCaprio Circling That Sweet, Sweet Steve Jobs Biopic Action (Screen Junkies)