Honest High School Party Movie Trailer
A high school party in a movie always looks like the most amazing night ever. But as someone who went to a few parties in high school, they were a lot more likely to involve 8 dudes waiting for turns to play Smash Bros. This funny honest high school movie trailer parody hits WAY too close to home.
Links for today!
- XTREME SLEEPOVER! (Smosh Video)
- "Call Me a Hole" Nine Inch Nails / Call Me Maybe Mashup (College Humor)
- Want To Watch Gary Busey Explaining (And Rapping About) Hobbits? Yes, Of Course You Do (UPROXX)
- Justin Bieber Booed for Being Late to Concert; Apologizes on Twitter (teen.com)
- Cracking your knuckles does not actually hurt your bones or cause arthritis. The sound you hear is just gas bubbles bursting (OMG-facts)
- Cinna, Haymitch, & Caesar: 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Portraits! (Just Jared)
- Honest Trailers: ‘Twilight – Breaking Dawn’ (Screen Junkies)
Don't Say We Didn't Warn You: