Pokémon Snap: The Movie (Trailer)
Every movie/game/book/meal these days seems to get getting a gritty reboot. Take something great from the past, make it more badass, add some violence, and BAM-you have a grittier, more serious version of the old thing, and it’s critically respectable all of a sudden. Like this gritty reboot of beloved Pokémon game Pokémon Snap. SNAP just got REAL.
Links for today!
- Pokemon in Real Life 4 (Smosh Video)
- These YouTube Titles Are Totally Ridiculous With or Without Context (College Humor)
- PSA: ‘The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct’ Is Really Terrible. Here’s Video Proof. (UPROXX)
- Drake Bell Reignites Twitter Feud with Justin Bieber (teen.com)
- In a comic book storyline, Han Solo and Chewbacca crash land on Earth! (OMG-facts)
- Chris Pine & Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Poster & Trailer! (Just Jared)
- ‘Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters’ Is Getting A Sequel (Screen Junkies)
Don't Say We Didn't Warn You:
- 35 Pictures Of Strange People On Trains Around The World (Super Booyah)
- 5 Foods I Don’t Want to Eat from Etsy (Holy Taco)